Most customers want to know
- How can I apply for a refund or cancel my ticket?
- How far in advance can I purchase a train ticket?
- What times are Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak tickets valid?
- How do I use an e-ticket?
- When I change the date and time of an Advance ticket, which tickets can I choose?
My enquiry is about
- Tickets and travel information
- Ticket delivery/collection
- Getting a refund
- Change my journey/ticket
- Journey extras
- Web assistance
- Season tickets
Change my journey/ticket (2)
Can I change the delivery method of a booking?
It is not possible to change the delivery method after the booking has been confirmed.
Was this answer helpful?
When I change the date and time of an Advance ticket, which tickets can I choose?
As long as you keep the same origin and destination stations,
you can alter the date or time of an Advance purchase ticket by
changing it to a new ticket of the same or greater value.
You can choose either another Advance ticket or an Anytime or Off-Peak Single ticket if you prefer.
Find out how to change the date or time of Advance Tickets here