Enjoy a special 10% discount on your next standard or First Class CrossCountry Advance train ticket.
Wherever you're going next with CrossCountry, planning your journey and saving money on your Advance tickets is easy. To activate your 10% discount, simply enter your journey details in the panel above. Remember to include your Railcard too if you have one. Before you see available trains and fares you'll be asked to enter your unique PIN code which was shown in your recent e-mail from CrossCountry.
In the fares results, the cheapest fare available will be highlighted. Prices that are eligible for the promotion will appear with the discount already applied. To see which fares also have the 10% discount applied, point your cursor at the fare to see whether it is eligible for, and includes, the 10% discount.
Your unique PIN code is exclusive to you, can only be used on a CrossCountry route, and can only be activated by booking through the panel above. But hurry, as your discount is only available for bookings made on or before 30 March 2014!
Terms and conditions
- The 10% discount is available for CrossCountry Advance tickets only which are exclusively for use on CrossCountry trains.
- The discount is not available against other train company tickets or other fare types.
Discounts apply to both Adult and Child fares and are available on both standard and First Class Advance fares.
- CrossCountry Advance tickets are subject to availability.
- To activate the 10% discount an individual PIN code is required. The PIN code is only valid for one transaction and one journey combination (outbound and inbound), but you can buy up to eight tickets in that transaction.
- Bookings with more than one CrossCountry Advance ticket will generate a 10% discount per ticket.
- The PIN code is only valid for bookings made on or before 30 March 2014. PIN codes can only be issued once.
- CrossCountry will not take responsibility for any lost or deleted PIN codes - replacements cannot be issued.
- The CrossCountry Advance tickets will only be valid on the CrossCountry network - the tickets will not be accepted by other train operators. For details of the CrossCountry network, please see our route map.
- The 'CrossCountry & Connections' Advance tickets are not valid in conjunction with this promotion, even if the journey is made solely on CrossCountry trains.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy a ticket for that part of the route.
- The National Rail Conditions of Carriage apply for travel on all CrossCountry trains.
CrossCountry reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.001p.