Skip to service updates Skip to content Skip to footer

I have lost my ticket what should I do?

Train companies do not accept responsibility for lost of mislaid tickets. The National Rail Conditions of Travel states that lost or mislaid tickets will not be replaced nor will refunds be made in respect of them.

If you have lost your ticket, you will need to book a new one.

If you have purchased a Season ticket through the CrossCountry website, please apply for a duplicate ticket in the My Account section of the website, including as many details as possible. You will be charged a £10.00 administration fee and will need to provide payment details.

If your ticket is stolen, you should purchase a paper ticket, the cost of which will be refunded. You can apply for a refund using the form in the My Account section of the website. Please note that you will need to provide the crime reference number and Police Station that the crime was reported to. If your Photocard was lost or stolen with the ticket, you can be issued a new one from a ticket office. Please enter your new Photocard number on the form. Your application will be delayed if we do not receive a new Photocard number or payment details.

← Back to customer service

Was this answer useful?

Your feedback will help us to improve this page.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.