Terms and conditions
CrossCountry Customer Survey
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
- The Promoter of this prize draw is XC Trains Limited whose correspondence address is 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS.
- The prize draw is open to all Great Britain residents in receipt of a “Customer Research Survey” email sent on behalf of CrossCountry trains on 29th January 2021 (the “E-mail”), except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent before entering.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
- To enter the prize draw you must fully complete the survey by following the link included in the e-mail and press submit to upload your completed survey. Entries are limited to one per person and surveys that have not been properly completed will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00pm on 29th January 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on 19th February 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind; or proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are completed by third parties or in bulk, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, or are incomplete.
- One (1) winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on or around 22nd February 2020 ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive the prize of an Amazon.co.uk eGift voucher worth £50.
- The Amazon.co.uk eGift voucher is subject to terms and conditions available to view at https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html%3FnodeId=200272910&app-nav-type=modal/ref=gcui_d_e_tc_o_d_b_w. The winner will need to have a valid Amazon.co.uk account in order to redeem their eGift voucher.
- The prize will be sent to the winner via email within seven (7) days of the winner responding to the Promoter in accordance with clause 13 below.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize other than the delivery of the prize by post is the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within fourteen (14) days of the Draw Date and will be provided with details of how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal of greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry to this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.