For a limited time only, we're giving you 25% off CrossCountry Advance train tickets.*
Until 26 January 2020, simply use the promo code: JAN25 to get 25% off CrossCountry Advance train tickets for travel between 13 – 31 January 2020. To be helpful, we've added the JAN25 promo code in the journey search panel below.
There have been no recent searches performed, your recently searched journeys will appear here.
Terms & Conditions – Get 25% off CrossCountry Advance Train Tickets
1. The promoter of this promotion is XC Trains Limited of 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS (the “Promoter”).
2. A “Qualifying Ticket” means any single adult or child Standard or First Class CrossCountry Advance Ticket fulfilled as an e-Ticket which is valid for travel between 13th January 2020 and 31st January 2020 (inclusive).
3. For the avoidance of doubt, a return ticket does not constitute a Qualifying Ticket.
4. “Exclusive Purchase Period” means the period of time from 10.00 am on Thursday the 19th of December 2019 until 11:59 pm on Sunday 5th January 2020.
5. “Purchase Period” means the period of time from 10:00 am on Monday 6th January 2020 until 11:59 pm on Sunday 26th January 2020.
6. A 25% discount will be applied to the price of a Qualifying Ticket if it is purchased during either the Exclusive Purchase Period or the Purchase Period and the promotional code ‘JAN25’ (the “Promotional Code”) is entered at the time of purchase.
7. In addition to the requirements of condition 6 above, in order to benefit from the 25% discount, Qualifying Tickets must be purchased via the CrossCountry website, the CrossCountry mobile site or the CrossCountry Train Tickets application.
8. Please note, only those individuals in receipt of an email from the Promoter entitled Year in Review 2019 and dated 19th December 2019 will be able to redeem the Promotional Code when purchasing Qualifying Tickets during the Exclusive Purchase Period.
9. The Promotional Code can be used in conjunction with Railcards.
10. The Promotional Code is not valid for use with:
a. The 16 -17 Saver discount;
b. the TOTUM or NUS extra discount;
b. CrossCountry & Connections tickets;
c. CrossCountry Advance train tickets purchased for same-day travel; or
d. any other promotion (except as set out in these terms and conditions).
11. There is no limit on how many separate transactions a customer may make using the Promotional Code throughout the Exclusive Purchase Period or the Purchase Period, however, the number of Qualifying Tickets to which the discount applies per transaction is limited as set out at condition 12 below.
12. For each transaction using the Promotional Code, the discount will be applied up to a maximum of eighteen (18) Qualifying Tickets for up to a maximum of nine (9) passengers, provided that the discount will not be applied to more than:
a. nine (9) Qualifying Tickets purchased for an outbound journey (where such Qualifying Tickets all have to be for travel on the same route, date and time (e.g. from A to B)); and
b. nine (9) Qualifying Tickets purchased for the corresponding inbound journey to that set out at condition 12a (where such Qualifying Tickets all have to be for travel on the same route, date and time (e.g. from B to A)). Please note the inbound journeys referred to at this condition 12b do not have to be made on the same date as the outbound journeys referred to at condition 12a.
13. All Qualifying Tickets are subject to availability.
14. Qualifying Tickets are only valid for use on the Promoter’s rail services and will not be accepted by other train operating companies unless extenuating circumstances apply. For details of our routes please visit:https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map
15. All purchases of Qualifying Tickets are subject to the Promoter’s terms and conditions available to view at: https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/online-purchasing-terms-and-conditions.
16. If you amend your booking of a Qualifying Ticket for any reason the 25% discount applied to your Qualifying Ticket will not be transferred or applied to the amended booking, and you will be liable to pay any balance of the cost of such amended booking.
17. The National Rail Conditions of Travel apply for travel on all of the Promoter’s rail services. A copy of the National Rail Conditions of Travel is available at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/46427.aspx.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.