For a limited time only, we're giving you 20% off CrossCountry Advance train tickets* between Wednesday 2 - Sunday 27 October. Simply use the promo code: OCT19. Promotion is available for travel between Monday 7 October – Sunday 3 November. To be helpful, we've added the OCT19 promo code in the journey search panel below.
So if you're looking for a good excuse to Go CrossCountry for less, it's time to get booking - you've only got until Sunday 27 October.
We'd really hate for you to miss out!
There have been no recent searches performed, your recently searched journeys will appear here.
*Terms & Conditions – Get 20% off CrossCountry Advance Train Tickets
1. The promoter of this promotion is XC Trains Limited of 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS (the “Promoter”).
2. A “Qualifying Ticket” means any single adult or child Standard or First Class CrossCountry Advance Ticket fulfilled as an e-Ticket only
valid for travel between 7 October 2019 and 3 November 2019 (inclusive).
3. For the avoidance of doubt a return ticket does not constitute a Qualifying Ticket.
4. A 20% discount will be applied to the price of a Qualifying Ticket if purchased between 10:00am on Wednesday 02 October 2019 and 11:59pm on Sunday 27 October 2019 (the “Purchase Period”), and the promotional code ‘OCT19’ (the “Promotional Code”) is entered at the time of purchase.
5. In order to benefit from the 20% discount, Qualifying Tickets must be purchased during the Purchase Period using the Promotional Code through the CrossCountry website, CrossCountry mobile site or the CrossCountry Train Tickets application only.
6. The Promotional Code can be used in conjunction with Railcards
7. The Promotional Code cannot be used in conjunction with the 16-17 Saver discount.
8. The Promotional Code is not valid for use with:
a. the TOTUM or NUS extra discount;
b. CrossCountry & Connections tickets;
c. CrossCountry Advance train tickets purchased for same-day travel; or
d. any other promotion (except as set out in these terms and conditions).
9. There is no limit on how many separate transactions a customer may make using the Promotional Code throughout the Purchase Period, however, the number of Qualifying Tickets to which the discount applies per transaction is limited as set out at clauses ten (10) below.
10. For each transaction using the Promotional Code, the discount will be applied up to a maximum of eighteen (18) Qualifying Tickets for up to a maximum of nine (9) passengers, provided that the discount will not be applied to more than:
a. nine (9) Qualifying Tickets purchased for an outbound journey (where such Qualifying Tickets all have to be for travel on the same route, date and time (e.g. from A to B)); and
b. nine (9) Qualifying Tickets purchased for the corresponding inbound journey to that set out at clause 10a (where such Qualifying Tickets all have to be for travel on the same route, date and time (e.g. from B to A)). Please note the inbound journeys referred to at this clause 10b do not have to be made on the same date as the outbound journeys referred to at clause 10a.
11. All Qualifying Tickets are subject to availability.
12. Qualifying Tickets are only valid for use on the Promoter’s rail services and will not be accepted by other train operating companies unless extenuating circumstances apply. For details of our routes, please visit https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map.
13. All purchases of Qualifying Tickets are subject to the Promoter’s terms and conditions available to view at https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/online-purchasing-terms-and-conditions.
14. If you amend your booking of a Qualifying Ticket for any reason the 20% discount applied to your Qualifying Ticket will not be transferred or applied to the amended booking, and you will be liable to pay any balance of the cost of such amended booking.
15. The National Rail Conditions of Travel apply for travel on all of the Promoter’s rail services. A copy of the National Rail Conditions of Travel is available at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/46427.aspx.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
circumstances apply. Please visit https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map for details of our routes.