Student Rail Deals #FridayFreebie MTV Crashes Plymouth Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
- The Promoter is: XC Trains Limited of C/O Arriva Plc, 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR3 3XP.
- The title of the prize draw is: "Friday Freebie – MTV Crashes Plymouth Prize Draw".
- To enter into the prize draw, you need to "Like" the post entitled "Friday Freebie – MTV Crashes Plymouth Prize Draw" on the Student Rail Deals Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/studentraildeals/ between the Opening and Closing Date as detailed below.
- The prize draw will run from 09:00am on 14th July 2017 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59pm on 14th July 2017 (the "Closing Date") inclusive. All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59pm on the Closing Date. All prize draw entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- There is no purchase necessary but you must have internet access and a Facebook account.
- The Promoter will not accept: (a) responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (b) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Ten winners will be randomly selected by a computer process after the Closing Date.
- The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over with a valid Facebook account, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are completed by third parties or in bulk, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, or are incomplete.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- The prize consists of:
- 5 winners to win 2 standard event tickets for 27th July 2017 and 2 complimentary 1st class return rail tickets, and 5 winners to win 2 standard event tickets for 28th July 2017 with 2 complimentary 1st class return rail tickets. Rail tickets valid for travel on the CrossCountry network https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map. Tickets are valid for travel between the 14th July 2017 and the 14th July 2018 and your journey is subject to the National Rail Conditions of Travel http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/46427.aspx
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold valid railcards where necessary for travel on your chosen dates.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The prize is supplied by Plymouth City Council a local authority whose office is at Ballard House, West Hoe Road, Plymouth, PL1 3BJ (the "Supplier") and will be subject to the Supplier's terms and conditions where applicable [http://www.mtvcrashesplymouth.co.uk/ticketinfo]. [For MTV Crashes Plymouth Day 1 those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. For MTV Crashes Plymouth Day 2 (Club MTV) is for those aged 16 or over. Only Photo ID will be required if challenged to prove age - photographic driving licence or a passport or PASS hologram proof of age card.][If you are a winner and are under 18 years old, you must be accompanied to the Event by someone who is at least 18 years old. The Sponsor reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.] The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified via public and private message on Facebook as soon as reasonably practicable after the Closing Date, and will be provided with details of to how to claim their prize. If a winner does not accept their prize before midnight on 17th July 2017 then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize cannot be accepted by a third party on your behalf.
- Once the winner has accepted their prize their name will be announced on the Student Rail Deals Facebook page. The winner may also be tagged on the Student Rail Deals Facebook page if their Facebook profile so allows.
- If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post. The winner is responsible for providing their correct postal address and the Promoter will not accept responsibility for any lost vouchers and replacements cannot be sent.
- The decision of the Promoter is final.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All prize draw entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.