Free prize draw - Terms and Conditions
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
- You will be automatically entered into a free prize draw when you register at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and tick 'yes' for news and offers updates. As a registered customer who has ticked 'yes' for news and offers updates you will also be automatically entered every time you sign in and purchase tickets at crosscountrytrains.co.uk.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of CrossCountry (XC Trains LTD) or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one pair of First Class train tickets on a CrossCountry service to be won. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The free prize draw is ongoing until CrossCountry notifies otherwise at crosscountrytrains.co.uk.
- There will be one draw every month which will take place on the first day of every month (unless the first day falls on a weekend).
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the draw date.
- The winner can chose the travel location and dates but must give five working days notice prior to the date of travel.
- The prize must be claimed and used, by the winner, within 6 months of the date of notification.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- CrossCountry will not take responsibility for any lost tickets - replacements cannot be issued.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- The Promoter is CrossCountry, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS. Registered address XC Trains LTD, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an SAE to CrossCountry Registered Customer FPD, CrossCountry, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.