Win a pair of tickets to The Times and The Sunday Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2016 with complimentary CrossCountry train travel
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
Terms and Conditions
- You will be automatically entered into a free prize draw when you click on the competition entry button from the ‘September email’ e-mail, sent to CrossCountry e-mail subscribers on 15 September 2016.
- Winners must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK. Employees of CrossCountry (Promoter) or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion, are not eligible to win.
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There are two prizes to be won which will each consist of a pair of tickets to either Jilly Cooper with Clare Balding on Saturday 8 October 2016 at 12:00pm or Jacqueline Wilson on Saturday 8 October 2016 at 10:00am. Tickets will be allocated based on the event the customer clicked on in the e-mail, event preferences cannot be changed once the draw takes place. The prize will also include two Standard Class CrossCountry service only return tickets from any station on the CrossCountry network to Cheltenham Spa. The Cheltenham Literature Festival tickets for Jilly Cooper with Clare Balding and Jacqueline Wilson are only valid on Saturday 8 October 2016. The CrossCountry tickets can be used anytime from 7 October – 14 October 2016, for one return journey.
- The prize must be claimed by the winners by 28 September 2016. Travel details must be confirmed by 30 September 2016.
- The winner will be sent the train tickets and The Times and The Sunday Times Cheltenham Literature Festival tickets by post.
- CrossCountry will not take responsibility for any lost tickets, replacements cannot be issued.
- CrossCountry ticket terms and conditions apply.
- The winner will be expected to cover the cost of getting to their nearest station which is served by CrossCountry services.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- You can enter without clicking the competition entry link in the e-mail by sending your name, e-mail and postal address to CrossCountry The Times and The Sunday Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2016 Prize Draw, Marketing Department, CrossCountry, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS. The free prize draw closes at 11:59pm on 21 September 2016.
- The winners will be notified by e-mail on 23 September 2016.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- The Promoter is CrossCountry, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS. Registered address XC Trains Limited, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an SAE to CrossCountry The Times and The Sunday Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2016 Prize Draw, CrossCountry, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The National Rail Conditions of Carriage apply for travel on all CrossCountry trains.