Fancy exploring somewhere different? Planning your journey and saving money on your Advance tickets is easy. To activate your 10% discount, simply enter your journey details in the panel above. Remember to include your Railcard too if you have one. Before you see available trains and fares you'll be asked to enter your unique discount code which was shown in your recent e-mail from CrossCountry.
In the fares results, the cheapest fare available will be highlighted. Prices that are eligible for the promotion will appear with the discount already applied. To see which fares also have the 10% discount applied, point your cursor at the fare to see whether it is eligible for, and includes, the 10% discount.
Your unique discount code is exclusive to you and can only be activated by booking through the panel above. But hurry, as your discount is only available for a limited time!
Terms and conditions
- The discount is not available against other train company tickets or other fare types.
- Discounts apply to both Adult and Child fares and are available on both standard and First Class Advance fares.
- CrossCountry Advance tickets are subject to availability.
- Please note that the discount code shown in your e-mail can only be used once for one transaction.
- The 10% discount can only be applied once. The discount will become void if you decide to change your Advance ticket.
- The booking made with the discount code can be for a maximum of 8 people travelling.
- All tickets purchased in the transaction must be going from and to the same outward and return destinations.
- The discount can only be applied to CrossCountry Advance tickets, the maximum number of tickets which can be purchased is 16 (eight x Advance tickets in the outward direction and eight x Advance tickets in the return direction).
- The date of travel must be the same for all outward journeys and the same for all return journeys.
- Bookings with more than one CrossCountry Advance ticket will generate a 10% discount per ticket.
- The discount code is only valid for bookings made within 30 days of receipt of your e-mail. Discount codes can only be issued once. CrossCountry will not take responsibility for any lost or deleted codes - replacements cannot be issued.
- The CrossCountry Advance tickets will only be valid on the CrossCountry network - the tickets will not be accepted by other train operators. For details of the CrossCountry network, please see our route map.
- The 'CrossCountry & Connections' Advance tickets are not valid in conjunction with this promotion, even if the journey is made solely on CrossCountry trains.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy a ticket for that part of the route.
- The National Rail Conditions of Carriage apply for travel on all CrossCountry trains.
- CrossCountry reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.001p. The 10% discount is available for CrossCountry Advance tickets only which are exclusively for use on CrossCountry trains.