XChange Views Terms and Conditions
May 2019 Survey Prize Draw
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
- The Promoter of this prize draw is XC Trains Limited of 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS (the “Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom residents aged 16 years or over (excluding Northern Ireland) whom have subscribed to CrossCountry’s ‘XChange Views Customer Panel’ (the “Panel”) and received a ‘XChange Views Survey’ email on the 3rd May 2019 (the “E-mail”), except employees of the Promoter (or their families), agents of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent before entering.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
- To enter the free prize draw you must complete the full survey by following the link included in the E-mail and press submit to upload your completed survey.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and surveys that have not been fully completed will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 00.00 on the 3rd May 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on the 21st May 2019. Entries submitted after this date will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- There will be one winner of this prize draw who will receive one prize of two First Class return rail tickets for travel on a CrossCountry service anywhere on the CrossCountry network (further details are available at the following link: https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map).
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process by 3rd June 2019 (the “Draw Date”).
- Dates and times for travel are subject to availability and the winner must give the Promoter at least ten (10) working days notice prior to the intended date of travel. Travel must be completed on or before 3rd June 2020 and is subject to the National Rail Conditions of Travel (http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/46427.aspx).
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and any person travelling with them are available to travel on their chosen dates.
- The prize will be sent to the winner three working days before their selected travel date provided that the winner has given the Promoter the required notice in accordance with clause ten (10) above.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize other than the delivery of the prize by post is the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner will be notified of their win by email (using the details they provided to subscribe to the Panel) within seven (7) days of the Draw Date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by 15th July 2019, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If you are the winner you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce that you are the winner of this prize draw. If you do not wish your name and county to be announce in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal of greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any lost prizes and no alternative or replacement prize will be offered in such circumstances.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS within one hundred days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal date provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data t be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data o be processed int his way, please do not enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.