XChange Views Standard Terms and Conditions
November 2017 Survey Prize Draw
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
- The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom residents whom have subscribed to CrossCountry’s ‘XChange Views Customer Panel’ (the “Panel”) and received a ‘XChange Views Survey’ email on the 6th November 2017 (the “E-mail”), except employees of the Promoter (or their families), agents of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain parental consent before entering.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the free prize draw you must complete the full survey by following the link included in the E-mail and press submit to upload your completed survey.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and surveys that have not been fully completed will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 00.00 on the 6th November 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on the 14th November 2017. Entries submitted after this date will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- There will be one winner of this prize draw who will receive one prize of two standard return rail tickets for travel on a CrossCountry service anywhere on the CrossCountry network (further details are available at the following link: https://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/stations-destinations/route-map).
- The winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 4th December 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email (using the details they provided to subscribe to the Panel) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by the 8th January 2018, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner three working days before their selected travel date.
- The winner can choose the travel location and dates but must give the Promoter at least ten working days’ notice prior to the intended date of travel. Travel must be completed by 4th December 2018 and is subject to the National Rail Conditions of Travel.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and any person travelling with them are available to travel on their chosen dates.
- Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize other than the delivery of the prize by post is the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal of greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter does not accept liability for any lost prizes and no alternative or replacement prize will be offered in such circumstances.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is XC Trains Limited of 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BS.