Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
Please fill in the form below and send us your enquiry. We aim to respond within 10 working days. However, if you require a more urgent response, then please contact our Customer Relations Team on 03447 369 123 (Option 3) who are open Monday to Sunday 0800-1600. Alternatively, you can contact us on Facebook and Twitter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day when we are closed).
Before making a comment/complaint...
- Answers to commonly asked questions can be found on the FAQs page
- Claim compensation in line with our Passenger Charter for journeys delayed 30 minutes or more with Delay Repay
- If you require extra assistance when travelling, this can be arranged by visiting Travel assistance page
- If your enquiry is in relation to lost property, please visit our Lost property page for more information.
- Our Customer service section also provides links to lots of useful information.
- Any attachments must be below 3.5MB.
Due to an unprecedented rise in correspondence received, it may take us a little longer to respond than normal so there is no need to trouble yourself by contacting us again. Please be assured that if you have received an email providing an CrossCountry case reference, your claim is being processed and a response will be issued just as soon as we can.