We want you to enjoy travelling with us.
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
From the moment you plan your travel to the time you finish it, we want travelling with us to be a pleasure. We believe that a number of factors help to make your journey a pleasant experience and we set standards against each of these factors.
Our Passenger's Charter sets out our commitments to you so that you can judge us against our promises. We intend to provide the best possible standard of service to you so if at any time you are not satisfied with the service we provide, please contact us with your thoughts.
Due to an unprecedented rise in correspondence received, it may take us a little longer to respond to your Delay Repay submission than normal, so there is no need to trouble yourself by contacting us again. Please be assured that if you have received an email providing an Crosscountry case reference, your claim is being processed and a response will be issued just as soon as we can.
Here's a summary of what we aim to provide:
- a convenient and reliable service for planning your journey
- convenient facilities for buying tickets
- a welcoming and efficient customer service team on our trains
- a reliable train service which is on time
- clean trains and stations
- a safe environment at stations and on our trains
- a seat on our trains if you reserve one beforehand
- a fair outcome when things go wrong
The Passenger's Charter sets out:
- our standards
- how we measure the standards against our actual performance and then publish the results
- how we look after you during your journey
- how we look after you and make amends when things go wrong
- how we work with others in the National Rail industry
- how to contact us
If you have any comments, ideas or complaints about any of our facilities, we offer a number of ways of getting in touch:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Phone: 03447 369 123
- Write to: Customer Relations Manager, CrossCountry, Cannon House, 18 The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS
Working with Network Rail, we continually aim to make our train services morereliable and run on time. We monitor all our services every day to check that we are achieving this aim.
The standard measure used throughout the rail industry in Great Britain is the Public Performance Measure (PPM). This is a combined measure of how many trains timetabled to operate have run throughout the entire route and calling points and how many have arrived at their final destination within ten minutes of their advertised time.
Passenger information during disruption
We appreciate that a delay to your train is always frustrating, whether you are waiting at a station or already on board. Our staff are trained to identify and sort out any problems you experience as a result of a delay to your train. We will always do our best to let you know about any delays as they arise before you board the train.
National Conditions of Travel
Find out more about your rights and responsibilities when travelling on the National Rail network.