CrossCountry Route map
From Aberdeen to Penzance and Cardiff to Stansted, we cross more of the country than any other train company.
Choose date & timeClose ✕
You can book up to 90 days in advance.
Looking for dates further in the future?
Train operators can only release tickets for sale up to 90 days in advance.
But don't worry, you don't have to miss out - be the first to hear when tickets are available with our FREE ticket alert.
Going departing after
With Birmingham at its heart, the CrossCountry train network provides fast train services connecting major cities across Britain, including Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Nottingham, Bristol, Southampton, Cardiff and Edinburgh.
We also provide direct trains to major UK airports at Birmingham, Southampton and Stansted. View CrossCountry Airport connections.
Downloadable route maps for your convenience
Specific CrossCountry route maps
- Birmingham to Leicester, Cambridge and Stansted Airport (PDF)
- Cardiff to Nottingham (PDF)
- Reading to Birmingham and the North East (PDF)
- The South Coast and Reading to Birmingham and Manchester (PDF)
- The South West to Birmingham, Manchester, the North East and Scotland (PDF)
For specific train information and facilities, please visit the Our trains page.